Thursday, December 11, 2008

What are YOU afraid of, ONTD?

Original post - ONTD members discuss what they are most afraid of.



[info]batmite
2008-09-30 09:43 am (local) (link) Track This


Edited at 2008-09-30 09:44 am (local)

(Reply to this)(Parent)(Thread)


[info]midnight_lite
2008-09-30 09:49 am (local) (link) Track This
LOL

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]rc
2008-09-30 09:54 am (local) (link) Track This
Omfg

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]superheroine
2008-09-30 10:04 am (local) (link) Track This
NOOOOOOOOOO HE IS TERRIFYING.

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]supervixen06
2008-09-30 10:37 am (local) (link) Track This
LOL i love the king

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]luxis_lil
2008-09-30 11:47 am (local) (link) Track This
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


ALSO
[info]secretly_fucked
2008-09-30 09:28 am (local) (link)


DO NOT WANT EVER



[info]yougroovemeout
2008-09-30 03:08 pm (local) (link) Track This
My friend got me an ET doll as a joke, I laughed like
it was nothing but once she left I put it in a box and
drove to goodwill. Let them deal with that evil shit.


[info]one_fierce_bish
2008-09-30 09:41 am (local) (link) Track This
omg and I had this one fear that a deep voiced
Michael Jackson would creep into my room at
night and sit on my bed and slowly turn to me
and just whisper my name

or that a six foot penguin would just sit in the
corner at night staring at me

or waking up and finding a baboon in my room

or skeletons would be marching down my street
signifying the apocalypse

ughghghghghghghghghg

(Reply to this)(Thread)(Expand)


[info]x_funkymonkey_x
2008-09-30 09:45 am (local) (link) Track This
LOL A BABOON.

You don't have to worry about the Michael
Jackson one --- he'll never ever have a deep
voice. Ever. lol.


[info]blubberoddment
2008-09-30 09:59 am (local) (link) Track This
I'm afraid of... scuba diving, submarines, space,
running out of oxygen, closets, people hiding in my
closets, open blinds, closed blinds, wind knocking shit
over or closing doors, people who move silently, my
tiny asian friend (who moves silently),
rape,
looking away from a mirror, mirrors, shower curtains,
sewer and subway grates, cellar doors, the fact that a
person could fit under my bed, the fact that someone
could hide in my ceiling, ghosts, dark windows in a lit
room, lit windows when you're in the dark, clowns,
windows, opening my door, underground tunnels,
zombies, crawl-y things, squirrels falling out of trees,
bird crap, geese, cameras when you don't know they're
there, being drugged, haunted buildings, scary movies,
dark hallways, putting my hand down the side of my bed,
getting in trouble, full-body animal costumes, dancing
mascots, most amusement park rides, waking up to a face,
oversleeping, losing my memory, someone close to me dying,
being gossiped about, mountain goats, home invasions,
delivery men, jehovah's witnesses, escalators, subway tracks,
the gap on the lirr.

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]uhohlisa
2008-09-30 01:15 pm (local) (link) Track This
my tiny asian
friend (who
moves silently)


DYING

(Reply to this)(Parent)(Thread)


[info]blubberoddment
2008-09-30 02:15 pm (local) (link) Track This
OMG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I was chillin
with this dude at 4am and I went to raid my
fridge b/c we were starving. the hallway was
all lit and my room was all dark and all of a
sudden I feel a ~presence~ behind me and
thought it was him and I turn around and
THE FUCKING GRUDGE IS JUST
STANDING THERE with her (usually
adorable) creepy little smile and holy fuck
I almost crapped myself. she's always just
in my room out of no where, and then once
I go to say something to her she's gone =D

(Reply to this)(Parent)(Thread)


[info]uhohlisa
2008-09-30 02:19 pm (local) (link) Track This
OMG LMAO "THE FUCKING GRUDGE
IS JUST STANDING THERE


No comments:

Post a Comment