Thursday, December 11, 2008

aka "la-la-land?"

Original post contains an article from Rolling Stone, where Brad Pitt mentions how he gets defensive over what people say about his darling Angelina Jolie.

Said Pitt, "I get defensive. [They're] talking about not only the woman I love, but one of the people on this planet who I have the greatest respect for. I think she's as honorable as anyone I've ever met."

LJ user glasstictac, however, doesn't agree.


[info]glasstictac
2008-12-11 02:30 pm (local) (link) Track This
And wtf she's as honorable as anyone he's ever met. Where the hell does he live, Bunny Puppy Muffin Kitten Rainbow Town?

(Reply to this)(Thread)


[info]thesealwife
2008-12-11 02:31 pm (local) (link) Track This
lol.

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]mistress_f
2008-12-11 02:33 pm (local) (link) Track This
LOL ikr

(Reply to this)(Parent)


[info]supervixen06
2008-12-11 02:34 pm (local) (link) Track This
LOL WTF

I have to admit, I'm siding with glasstictac here.

No comments:

Post a Comment