Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kanye, is that you

Original post has an article conveying how Pink has lashed out at rapper Kanye West, after the two had a run-in at a fashion show.

"I was at Stella McCartney's Paris fashion show with the vice president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, PAUL McCARTNEY and Kanye West," said Pink "... The entire time Kanye is going, 'They need more fur in this show'. He just wouldn't shut up about how he loved fur. I mean, he's saying this to me, the PETA guy and Paul McCartney!

"I was just so grossed out by him. I'm like, 'You're an idiot!'," she continued. "There are so many people who I think are a waste of skin and he's up there. I should wear him."



[info]disco_balla
2009-06-01 08:52 pm UTC (link)
CAPPED RESPONSE FROM KANYE IN

3...2.....1

[info]disco_balla
2009-06-01 08:55 pm UTC (link)
OMG, I can see it now:

YO I JUSTWANT TO CLRIFIY THIS WHOLE MESS WITH PINK. I WAS NOT TRYNA BE RUDE TO THE DUDE FROM PETA. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PETA. THEY CANT EVEN SEE MY STYLE. THEY STRAIGHT DISSED ME BY NOT GIVING ME THE BEST NON-VEGETARIAN IN MUSIC AWARD WHEN THE DROPOUT DROPPED. DOPEST ALBUM OF THE DECADE AND THEY SHUT ME OUT!!!!! SO I DONT CARE ABOUT PETA. I GOT MAD LOVE FOR PETA AND ANIMALS BUT FOR REAL THEY JUST DONT RESPECT ME. I EVEN HAD A LION DISRESPECT ME AND I LOVE LIONS!!! PINK CALL ME BECAUSE THIS IS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING. I AINT EVEN ON TWITTER, YALL KNOW ME.

THATS WHY I AM IN DUBAI BECAUSE HERE THEY RECOGNIZE GREATNESS AND GIVE YOU FOOTRUBS WITH GRAPES. I AM AN ARTIST I WILL FOREVER BE GREAT!!!


[info]galaxymilkyway
2009-06-01 09:05 pm UTC (link)
kanye? is that you? srsly? LOL!!!!


[info]just_becca
2009-06-01 09:21 pm UTC (link)
i lol'd irl and i mean that


[info]idealistically
2009-06-01 10:23 pm UTC (link)
I truly lmao'd irl.


[info]x_ap0488x
2009-06-01 10:38 pm UTC (link)
LMFAO. i love you.

Thanks to LJ user deathcabparami for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment